Sunday, September 9, 2007

I'm not getting the curtainless window thing.

I guess if you live in the middle of nowhere and aren't worried about Mr. Jones next door catching you in the Full Monty as you stroll through your bedroom - cool. But if you live in an area with humans near-by? Why no curtains? Privacy versus pleasing views? I vote privacy.

Then there's the sun. I don't know where YOU live but I live where we have sun for several hours a day. Do really creative artistic souls not need blockage from the sun? Do they not mind being woken up by streams of sunlight burning into their sleeping retinas? Maybe they stay awake all night and sleep when the sun comes up and it doesn't matter.

I apologize - I read "Metropolitan Home" again and people are living in big giant houses that look like they're made out of windows and there are no CURTAINS. I would be applying 50 sunscreen in the dead of winter.

Geeze.

1 comment:

ReadReaderVixen said...

Don't know if you're actually going to get this, but that was hilarious! I see stuff like that all the time and wonder, 'really?' Lol. Anyway, love your books, so I was just wandering through your blogs :)